Pagina's

zondag 29 januari 2012

from toddler 'till now: the satchel never left me..


Satchels,satchels,satchels,satchels...


Image 3 of Cambridge Satchel Company Gold 14" Metallic Satchel
Image 3 of Cambridge Satchel Company Exclusive To ASOS 15" Leopard Pony Skin Pocket Satchel



I think I've made my point..I absolutely love satchels! What used to be a traditional British school bag, is now a total hit. Although the satchel looks kinda sober celebrities couldn't live without it any more. One of the first companies that offered the satchel was the Cambridge Satchel Company. Sometimes in fashion old things get reinvented and BOOM before you know it the whole world wants a bag like that. The satchel is an absolute favorite because it's easy to wear and I have to admit :fashionable at all times. Off course we "fashionaddicts" are familiar with ASOS (Even my dad knows Asos and that's not because he wears cute dresses NO daddy's Visacard is my new bff)..On ASOS you can buy the very exclusive satchels of the cambrige satchel company. They decided to create some new satchels with an exellent quality(Leather it is). I'm in love with the leopard-one buuuut be aware the satchels are not that cheap. For my favorite I have to pay 181,89 euro (My wallet is already crying inside). Check it out and tell me what you think of these beauties..
PS: I'll post an outfit with my favourite vintage satchel soon!


6 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik vind ze heel mooi! Maar zoveel geld heb ik er nu ook weer niet voor over, dan ga ik liever op zoek naar een goedkoper model :-)
    Ben benieuwd naar jouw outfit!
    En nog veel succes met je blog hé :D
    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Haha thanks! Haha klopt , ik heb er over tijd nog een super mooike gekocht voor maar vijf euro! Zo zie je maar dat het niet altijd duur hoeft te zien..maar ja een beetje dromen kan geen kwaad he :D
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love the satchels!
    en voor mooie dingen moet je soms wel wat meer geld over hebben natuurlijk haha ;)

    www.mentrend.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hei, indeed it never left but I'm still doubting on buying one myself. Will it be timeless or rather studyish? :) Curious to see your vintage one.

    Sarah
    http://www.ethnicspring.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Combinatie van beide ? En dan nog nerdy is hot..buy a ray ban and the nerdy style is complete ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen