Pagina's

zaterdag 28 januari 2012

The quest for fashion

Hey everyone,
What is it that women want? It's the only question Freud never found any answer for.That's because unlike me , Freud was a man (a dude with,I must say, not that much style) and didn't understand the female version of the monkey. But what is it that women really want? Is it a new haircut now and then, is it a boyfriend that keeps on calling (and you never answer the phone just because you're playing hard to get), is it a big house or is it maybe all of that and more. What I want? I want style. Because honestly ladies: fashion is one of the most important things in life!
I'll be posting outfits from now on. But also tips and tricks about fashion and do's and dont's.Ps:Feel free to contact me!
Oh and btw I'm from Belgium;)


Love xoxo

Evelyn

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten