Pagina's

dinsdag 7 februari 2012

Barcelona oh barcelona stole my heart!

Hey sweeties..
I am in barcelona and it is sooooo great! A lot of shopping with the best friend and great food as well..i'm pretty sure everyone loves barcelona! I've never seen so much zara's in my life..seems like they all got the zaraflue! We both bought already a few things: I bought a great chanel look-a-like jacket and some shoes for almost nothing(yes you may be jealous because everything is still on sale over here). When we walked to the "ramblas"(the walhallah of shopping) we also met louis viton,chanel,gucci,guess and all my other bff's ;). BUUT it is not always about shopping...consider me a geek but I love also museums and lovely parks (to be honest). Still the national museum was not really what I expected. Me and Charlie love surrealism ( like Dali and Magritte) and the brochure (that totally lied) promised us some great works...yeah whatever 1 canvas of Dali an thousands of the Baroc period is not what we wanted. No photographs yet BUUUT soon to come..new and lovely shiny outfits (yaaaay)
Adios Amigoooos
xoxo

1 opmerking: