Pagina's

donderdag 17 januari 2013

Hey you!

Here we are again!

Wow it's been a while, I know.
School's been much of a burdon these days, but I'm back.
At least for now, and my promises for the new year are: finally making it happen with my blog.
For starters I'll post some pics I really love.
Tell me what you guys think!




Summer

My dear summer how can I not love you? Bought the jacket I always wanted, drank as much wine as I always wanted. Yes it was a hell of a vacation. I went to festivals, Bulgary ..did so much and had such few time. I can almost taste the salt of the sea again. Come back to me summer, real quick.

Le boyfriend

The boyfriend, for already four years. Doesn't he look cute? We went on a little holiday to Holland. It was awsome, we laughed and shopped a lot! That's an whole new outfit I'm wearing. Gotta love it :D

Mom
What can I say? I have a cool mom. We take pictures in the mirror, so yes we are sometimes a bit 'looserish' (I made that word up HA)

My new babies 

I longed for them for so many years and finally I got them.
Air max safaris. I got them from my mom for Christmas and I can't take my eyes of them. They are perfect under a skinnyjeans, but do not match with skirts...you will look ridiculous (I promise). For the Belgian people: Avenue is a great store where you can buy all versions of these babies for those who don't live in snowy Belgium... you'll have to search the web! 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten